Navigate this page
Back to Steps you can take


GP or other health professionals can offer help and support



If you are the individual causing harm or the person experiencing domestic abuse, a GP or other health professional may be the only person that you can talk to.

You may have a range of symptoms, ailments and illnesses that are due to the relationship difficulties you are experiencing.

They are happy to help, so please explain to them the concerns you have.

Last reviewed: September 11, 2023 by Jennifer

Next review due: March 11, 2024

Back to top