The local confidential Somerset Domestic Abuse Helpline provides advice to anyone interested in seeking help around domestic abuse. This includes relatives, friends and work colleagues as well as those who are causing harm or are victims.
The helpline is available 8am to 8pm seven days a week. Live chat is also available on this website.
The helpline is also available to professionals to seek advice and guidance.
When you contact us
Somerset’s local specialist support service can help anyone who needs domestic abuse advice. You can also contact the service for general information.
- We offer a large variety of services to help people affected by domestic abuse. This will be explained to you.
- If you are experiencing domestic abuse, then we can assess you and then advise you on what your options are.
- You will be listened to by someone who is trained in understanding domestic abuse.
- You will be asked questions to better understand your situation. This will help us to direct you to the best support.
- We will advise you on appropriate services, including accessing the local Somerset Domestic Abuse Service.
Getting in touch
If you are concerned for yourself or someone else, our local, confidential helpline will advise anyone seeking help with domestic abuse. This includes relatives, friends and work colleagues as well as those who are causing harm.
Speak to us on 0800 69 49 999. Our phone line is available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.